- 1 Beetroot, peeled and quartered
- pink food instead of beetroot, if you don&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;t mind artificial
- 700 g raw sugar
- 100 g Boiling water
- 50 g glucose syrup
- 2 teaspoon gelatine, or 3 sheets
- 1 teaspoon musk oil flavouring
- 1 piping bag, disposables are great
- 1 star piping nozzle 1 cm diameter
Mill the sugar in 2 batches of 350g (otherwise it won't be as fine) 1min speed 9 for each batch. Set Aside. (you can use icing sugar instead if you don't want to do this step)
Add 60g of the coloured water, the glucose syrup and the gelatine into the TM bowl. Disolve the gelatine 37degrees, 2 mins, speed 1 .
Add 1/3 of the sugar to the bowl and mix 20s, speed 2 (scape down the sides to make sure it all gets mixed in).
Add the second 1/3 of sugar and mix 20s, speed 2 (scraping down sides again).
Add the last 1/3 of sugar and the flavouring and mix 20s speed 2 making sure all ingredients are mixed into a paste like mixture (yum!)
Put into a bowl ready to put into your piping bag.
Musk Sticks - 10 mins to make 12 hours to dry
I got my musk oil flavouring online from a cake decorating place - just google to find one it costs about $5 for a small bottle which will last you ages.
If the mixture is not thick enough add more powdered sugar (600g makes softer musk sticks)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Army Green 'Wake Me Up' Smoothie
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Chocolate and Chestnut Cake
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- Peach and Almond Crumble
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Pickled beetroot
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert