No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 125 grams Butter or Margarine
- 1 package Marie or Buttersnap Biscuits
- 500 grams Cream Cheese
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk, (2 x 395gm cans)
- 2-4 teaspoons Lemon Rind
- 160 grams Lemon Juice, (2/3 cup - approx 4-5 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons Gelatine
- 2 tablespoons Boiling Water
8Recipe is created for
Line base and sides of a springform tin.
Melt butter in TMX bowl for 3 mins / 50°
Add biscuits to bowl and blend for 10 secs / speed 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl and blend again for 2-3 secs / speed 5. Repeat if needed a bit longer.
Press into base and up sides (if you wish) of pan, making sure the sides are at least 5cm high.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes while you prepare filling.
Place the cubed cream cheese into the clean TMX bowl.
Add the sweetened condensed milk and lemon rind.
Mix for 30 secs / speed 5. Slowly drizzle the lemon juice into the bowl as it is mixing.
Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water.
Mix the cheesecake filling for a further 20 secs / speed 5 and slowly pour the gelatine into the mixture as it is mixing.
Pour the filling over the base and level it out, making sure it is evenly spread.
Place in the fridge with a tea towel, cling wrap or foil to cover it.
Leave it to set for at least 6 hours or overnight (preferably).
Decorate how you wish (chocolate flakes or berries or lemon curd).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bliss Balls
- Variation Healthy Apricot, Nut & Seeds Bliss Balls
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Healthy Gummies
- Cold marshmallow
- Chocolate birthday cake