- 200 g pitted dates, Medjool or dried is fine
- 120 g hazelnuts, skinless
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- Place all bliss ball ingredients in bowl and blend for 30 secs, speed 8
- Scrape down bowl with spatula
- Blend for a further 20 seconds or until the ingredients resemble a thick paste
- Roll mixture into walnut sized balls and coat in the dessicated coconut
- Can be kept in the frigde for up to 5 days
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.