- 120 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 level tablespoon Chia Seeds.
- 75 grams Medjool or Dried Dates, pitted
- 75 grams Dried Cranberries.
- 75 grams Raisins or saltanas
- 2 heaped tablespoon Desiccated Coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 1 heaped tablespoon Cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 level tablespoon Honey.
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
Place sunflower seeds in thermomix bowl, and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Add all other ingredients and blitz for 60 seconds on speed 9.
Roll into teaspoon size balls, and roll balls in extra dessicated coconut (optional).
Makes 24 teaspoon size balls, or 12 tablespoon size balls if you prefer them larger.
Options - Can subsitute Dried Apricots instead of Dried Cranberries.
Note: If your child's school is coconut free as well, coconut oil and dessicated coconut can be omitted from ingredients.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Place some dessicated coconut in a sandwich bag & shake coconut over balls - much less messy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.