- 300 grams thickened cream
- 150 grams Nutella
- 1 Flake
- Nuts - of your choice (optional)
- 1. Insert butterfly whisk.
2. Place cold cream into bowl and whisk sp 4, mc on.
Whisk to soft peaks -( mine took around 2 minutes)
3. Add Nutella and mix 10 sec, sp 3
4. Spoon half the mousse evenly between 6 small glass
bowls. Sprinkel Flake, (and nuts)
5. Top with the rest of the mousse and serve sprinkeld
with Flake and strawberries.
Accessories you need
You can melt 100 g dark chocolate at the beginning, grind your chocolate 10 sec, sp 8.
melt 2 min, 50 C, sp 2.
Remove from bowl, clean bowl and resume with step 1
Drizzle melted chocolate between layers of mousse and on the top with Flake and your choice of nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)