- 300 grams thickened cream
- 150 grams Nutella
- 1 Flake
- Nuts - of your choice (optional)
1. Insert butterfly whisk.
2. Place cold cream into bowl and whisk sp 4, mc on.
Whisk to soft peaks -( mine took around 2 minutes)
3. Add Nutella and mix 10 sec, sp 3
4. Spoon half the mousse evenly between 6 small glass
bowls. Sprinkel Flake, (and nuts)
5. Top with the rest of the mousse and serve sprinkeld
with Flake and strawberries.
You can melt 100 g dark chocolate at the beginning, grind your chocolate 10 sec, sp 8.
melt 2 min, 50 C, sp 2.
Remove from bowl, clean bowl and resume with step 1
Drizzle melted chocolate between layers of mousse and on the top with Flake and your choice of nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Tuna Dip
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Golden syrup spice cookies