- 300 grams thickened cream
- 150 grams Nutella
- 1 Flake
- Nuts - of your choice (optional)
1. Insert butterfly whisk.
2. Place cold cream into bowl and whisk sp 4, mc on.
Whisk to soft peaks -( mine took around 2 minutes)
3. Add Nutella and mix 10 sec, sp 3
4. Spoon half the mousse evenly between 6 small glass
bowls. Sprinkel Flake, (and nuts)
5. Top with the rest of the mousse and serve sprinkeld
with Flake and strawberries.
You can melt 100 g dark chocolate at the beginning, grind your chocolate 10 sec, sp 8.
melt 2 min, 50 C, sp 2.
Remove from bowl, clean bowl and resume with step 1
Drizzle melted chocolate between layers of mousse and on the top with Flake and your choice of nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Dairy Free Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Salted Caramel Peanut Bliss Balls
- Chickpea Curry
- Banana coconut and nutella bread