- 150 g Died Apricots, Soaked in boiling water for 10 mins
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 100 g pitted dates
- 100 g dried figs
- 100 g rolled oats
- 50 g Sultana's
- 2 heaped tablespoon Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2 scoops Protein Powder of your Choice
8Recipe is created for
Placed drained apricots and hazelnuts into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and chop 30 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Take 1 tbs of mixture, form into a balls. Repeat until all mixture is used.
Accessories you need
For different flavours, use different dried fruits nuts or seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan