- 150 g Died Apricots, Soaked in boiling water for 10 mins
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 100 g pitted dates
- 100 g dried figs
- 100 g rolled oats
- 50 g Sultana's
- 2 heaped tablespoon Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2 scoops Protein Powder of your Choice
Placed drained apricots and hazelnuts into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and chop 30 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Take 1 tbs of mixture, form into a balls. Repeat until all mixture is used.
Accessories you need
For different flavours, use different dried fruits nuts or seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge