- 1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
- 6 almonds and/or apricots
- 6 dates (dried pitted)
- 1 apple (quartered and cored)
- 1 small orange (juice of)
Place all ingredients inand select closed lid position and hit Turbo button a couple of times for a few seconds each until desired texture achieved. Squeeze the juice of an orange over the top before serving.
Spoon into your serving cup/bowl and enjoy by itself or over your favourite yoghurt/compote of fruit.
A lovely healthy breakfast or a boost snack throughout your day.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge