- 1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
- 6 almonds and/or apricots
- 6 dates (dried pitted)
- 1 apple (quartered and cored)
- 1 small orange (juice of)
Place all ingredients in "Closed lid" and select closed lid position and hit Turbo button a couple of times for a few seconds each until desired texture achieved. Squeeze the juice of an orange over the top before serving.
Spoon into your serving cup/bowl and enjoy by itself or over your favourite yoghurt/compote of fruit.
A lovely healthy breakfast or a boost snack throughout your day.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- Raw caramel slice
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Caramel Pie Slice
- Acai bowl
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Julie's Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding