- 540 g Oat Milk
- 1.5 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1.5 teaspoon agar agar powder
- 2 teaspoon dairy free probiotic powder, or 2 dairy free probiotic capules
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
15h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add tapioca starch, agar agar and oat milk to bowl and heat 10min/ 100°/ speed 5
- Allow mixture to cool to 37°, approx 90min
- Add maple syrup and probiotic powder (or powder form opened probiotic capsules) and mix 1min/ speed 2
Switch to ferment mode 12h/ 40°
Once completed tranfer to contaner and refridgerate for at least 4hrs before eating.
If your thermomix does not have the ability to ferment for 12hrs you can transfer to a pre warmed ceramic bowl, cover with cling wrap and put in an oven pre-heated to 40-50°. Switch off the heat and leave the yogurt undisturbed for 12h before refrigerating.
You can also flavor the yogurt after it has cooled in the fridge; it is very nice with passion fruit.
I made this for my daughter as she has a dairy/soy allergy and she is not allowed to have any nut based yogurts at daycare.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي