- 70 grams Raw Cacao
- 150 grams coconut oil, (Melted/Runny works best)
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 3 dried figs
- Pinch Himalayan salt, (or normal salt)
- 6 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place figs into the TM bowl and chop 4 secs / sp 7. Use your fingers and evenly disribute the chopped figs into the silicon moulds
- Add cacao, coconut oil, maple syrup & salt. Mix 10 secs / sp 4
- Add in doTerra Wild Orange essential oil and mix 5 sec / sp 4
- Then pour mixture into the moulds on top of the figs
- Place in freezer or fridge to set. (Min of 1 hour if in fridge)
I use a Silicone Mini Muffin Mould
I only usually do 3/4 full of the chocolate in the mini muffin moulds as they are very rich chocolates. You could even do thinner and make more. I have also put them in larger muffin trays and just put in a small amount. You can use this exact recipe in TM31 as well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake