- 2 packages Oreos
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, Cut into chunks
- white chocolate, For tops
- 35 Jaffas, For tops
- Mint leaf lollies, Chopped, for tops
Crush Oreos on speed 5 for 15 seconds
Add Cream cheese and knead for 2 minutes with the thermomix kneading function.
Roll into balls by hand and place in the fridge to set.
Place a little melted white chocolate, a jaffa and peice of mint leaf onto each pudding and return to fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza