- 2 packages Oreos
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, Cut into chunks
- white chocolate, For tops
- 35 Jaffas, For tops
- Mint leaf lollies, Chopped, for tops
Crush Oreos on speed 5 for 15 seconds
Add Cream cheese and knead for 2 minutes with the thermomix kneading function.
Roll into balls by hand and place in the fridge to set.
Place a little melted white chocolate, a jaffa and peice of mint leaf onto each pudding and return to fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream