- 3 Packets 150 g Oreo Cookie Biscuits
- 250 Philly Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 500 g rms Chocolate pieces (half dark ,half white - NOTcompound cooking chocolate)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Finely crush HALF cookie biscuits in TM bowl at a time, speed 7 up to 60 seconds, put aside and then crush 2nd half. Measure 3 cups of the crushed cookie crumbs into TM bowl, add cream cheese and blend well on speed 8 for 60 secs. Check to see if all mixed..if not, blend a little longer. Roll into balls and refrigerate. (Wet hands might help to handle mixture).
In a clean TM bowl, grate 250 grm of the White chocolate pieces only, for 10 seconds, speed 8. PUT aside then grate the DARK chocolate, put aside. Melt WHITE grated Chocolate first in TM bowl, 2 mins, temp 50c, speed 3 put into warm bowl and then melt DARK grated chocolate in TM bowl 2 mins, temp 50c, speed 3. Leave melted dark chocolate in TM Bowl.
Dip half of the chilled rolled balls into white chocolate fully & place onto waxproof papered tray and dip other half into dark chocolate fully, placing them on same tray. Working quickly while chocolate is still warm. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store truffles in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Using two teaspoons to get the mixture out of the bowl is useful. These chocolates look fantastic on the table after a special meal ie Christmas lunch/dinner, Birthday/Anniversary, any special time. Only 3 ingredients and yet so decadent..and a real professional confectionary look...no one will believe you made them from your TM!
Sorry no photo yet!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)