- 600 grams thickened cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 137 grams Oreo Biscuits
- Put OREO biscuits into TM bowl. Crush 2 seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
- Insert butterfly. Place cream into TM bowl and beat 20 seconds/speed 4 until combined.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on speed 4 until just combined.
- Remove butterfly. Add crushed OREO biscuits into TM bowl, mix 5 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Pour into a container or a Thermomix Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub and place in the freezer for 7 hours or overnight until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls