- 600 grams thickened cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 137 grams Oreo Biscuits
- Put OREO biscuits into TM bowl. Crush 2 seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
- Insert butterfly. Place cream into TM bowl and beat 20 seconds/speed 4 until combined.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on speed 4 until just combined.
- Remove butterfly. Add crushed OREO biscuits into TM bowl, mix 5 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Pour into a container or a Thermomix Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub and place in the freezer for 7 hours or overnight until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake