- 2 packages Oreo Biscuits
- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 200 grams Milk of choice
- 1 package Mini Oreos
2h 5minPreparation 2h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Crush Oreos for 5 seconds/speed 7. Take out and set aside. Use a teaspoon to add a little bit of Oreos at the bottom of the serving cups and to sprinkle on top at the end.
- Add butterfly whisk. Pour in cream, straight from the fridge. Whisk at speed 3 until desired consistency. Mine was expiring the next day so took 1 min 45. Please keep checking through the MC so you don't over whip.
- Add condensed milk and the reserved crushed biscuits for 30 seconds/speed 3. Scrape the sides to make sure you got any biscuits left at the top. Mix for 5 seconds/ speed 3.
- Assemble and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours. (Just before serving, top with a sprinkle of the crushed Oreos and/or mini Oreos.)
- Without washing the bowl, add 200g of milk. Heat for 2min 30 seconds at 80 degree/speed 3. Then blitz for 10 seconds/speed 8 to make it frothy.
Accessories you need
😀 I used almond milk for the hot chocolate 👌
😀 You can use 400g of thickened cream instead of 300g to make it creamier.
😀 This made 14 little plastic dessert cups (bought from a $2 shop) but it can also fit into 6 bigger dessert cups. (Depending on how big you want the portions. It's very rich, so the smaller the portions the better.)
😀 Follow me on Instagram @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge