- 280 g sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 175 g passionifruit juice, (with seeds-optional)
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 90 g plain flour, (sifted with bicarbonate of soda)
- 2 pinches bicarbonate of soda
- 520 g Milk, (at room temperature)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 180 deg.
- Place sugar into and mill for 10 secs/Speed 9. Transfer into separate container and set aside.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites into . Whisk for 6 mins/Speed 3.5; adding 140 g of milled sugar gradually to rotating blades until stiff.
- Remove whisk and transfer beaten egg whites into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Add butter into and melt for 3 mins at 60 deg on Speed 1.
- Add the remaining milled sugar, egg yolks, passionfruit and lemon juices and mix for 5 secs on Speed 5.
- Add sifted flour and bicarbonate of soda. Mix for 5 secs on Speed 4.
- Add milk and mix for 5 secs on Speed 5.
- Add egg whites and mix for 10 secs on Speed 2-5-3
- Pour into ramekins.
- Place filled ramekins on a roasting pan and fill with water till it is half way up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake in the bain marie for 30-40 minutes.
Accessories you need
Best serve warm with a dollop of cream or ice cream drizzled with extra paasionfruit.
This recipe was adapted from Two's Cooking - Jame and Jeremy Strode
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet