- 1 20 x 20 baking pan
- 1 sheet Baking paper
- 250 g Arnotts Lattice Biscuits
- 1 egg
- 40 g Corn Flour
- 1 lemon zest
- 20 g raw sugar
- 500 g Milk
- 250 g Extra Raw Sugar for Icing Sugar.
- 2 passionfruits
Recipe is created for
Place baking paper in a 20x20 baking pan, and lay 9 pieces of Lattice biscuits.
To make custard- Add egg, cornflour, lemon zest, 20g raw sugar and milk in TM bowl cook for 6 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4, let cool.
When custard is cool enough place on top of Lattice biscuit in baking pan then top with a layer of biscuit again, place in fridge to cool completely. Approx 1 hour
Place extra raw sugar in DRY TM bowl and mill 10 seconds speed 8 for icing sugar, empty into small bowl, add the pulp of the passionfruits and make icing, you may need to add a spoonful of water if too dry.
Upturn the baking pan onto a serving plate and discard the baking paper. Smother the passionfruit icing over the top of Lattice biscuits. Cut into 9 portions and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls