- 200 g Dried peaches
- 150 g macadamias, toasted in a moderate oven for about 15 minutes and cooled
- 25 g chia seeds
- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 lime, juice and finely grated rind
- 70 g Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dried peaches in the mixer bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add the macadamias, chia, oil, rind and 35g of the coconut and chop 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add the lime juice and mix 5 seconds, speed 5.
Roll into balls and toss in remaining coconut.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hour until set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Accessories you need
You can use lemon instead of lime, but only use the juice and rind from half a lemon.
Mill extra macadamias and roll the balls in that instead of coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls