- 3 Peaches (firm)
- 160 grams coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 180 grams Greek yoghurt
- 120 grams raspberries, frozen or fresh
Cut an X in bottom of each peach and place in a deep bowl, cover with boiling water and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove peaches with tongs and allow to cool. Peel and halve, remove stones and roughly chop 2 of the peaches. Dice 3rd peach into small pieces and set aside.
Place coconut milk and vanilla extract into TM Bowl and heat 4min/100deg/Sp1 then set aside.
Place egg yolks and sugar into a clean, dry bowl. Insert butterfly and beat 5min/sp3 until thickened and pale.
Mix 1min/Sp3 while slowly adding warm milk mixture through MC hole.
Cook 3min/60deg/Sp3. Mixture should coat the back of a spoon.
Remove butterfly and add yoghurt and 2 peaches. Mix 30sec/Sp4.
Put frozen raspberries into a 1L Thermoserver or a loaf tin.
Pour icecream mixture over raspberries and top with remaing diced peach. Freeze until solid and scoop or slice to serve.
Accessories you need
If your freezer makes this a little too icy, cut into cubes and blitz again to make into a pink smooth soft icecream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet