- 70 g Peanut Butter, or any other nut butter
- 70 g Coconut Creme, Chilled in the fridge (Ayam Brand is very good)
1. Add 70g of Peanut Butter or any preferred Nut Butter and 70g of the solidified Coconut Cream (no liquid) to the Thermomix Bowl.
2. Mix on Speed 6 for 30 seconds. Scrape down and mix on Speed 6 for another 30 seconds if required.
It's as easy as that!
Great on Chocolate Cupcakes enough for 12 cupcakes. Or you can use as an Ice-cream topping or an icing for biscuits or cakes.
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook
//www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermomix treats and recipe postings.
Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache
Please ensure the Coconut Cream has been chilled in the fridge to ensure the cream has solidified. Drain the liquid prior to using only the solidified Coconut Cream to the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Mum’s Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup