- 125 g raw almonds
- 185 g Raw Peanuts
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g Dried Fruit
- 65 g Peanut Butter
- 115 g coconut oil
- 3 level tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 60 g Raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 155 g chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
- Add almonds, peanuts, seeds, dried fruit and peanut butter to the bowl and turbo 2 secs 2 or 3 times till you reach desired consistency
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla to the bowl and mix on reverse speed 1 till combined (approx 5 secs)
- Pour the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper and put in the freezer for about 30 mins
- Add coconut oil, cocoa and maple syrup and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds
- Add the choc chips and stir through on reverse speed 1 for about 5 seconds
- Pour over the bars and spread evenly. Then return to the freezer for 20 mins
- Once they are set, cut into desired sized squares or bars
Store in the freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble