- 100 grams Finely chopped almonds, ( or any other nuts you have in your pantry)
- 1 tablespoon Cocao powder, (Or you could use cocoa powder)
- 20 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Agave, Honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
1. Place the dates, cacao powder and peanut butter into the
2. Blend on Speed 6 for 10 seconds or until mixture resembles a paste.
3. Add the almonds and pulse on Turbo until desired chunkiness is achieved (don’t leave it too long or it will turn into a liquidy mess!!!). If your mixture is too dry, add 1tbs of agave syrup and pulse to mix through. If it is still too dry add another tablespoon and pulse again. The mixture should be a little sticky and roll easily into balls.
4. Use a spoon to roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
5. For best results store in an airtight container in the fridge and eat within a week (trust me.. they won’t last that long!!).
Accessories you need
I chop my nuts up in bulk and store in the freezer for when I need to use them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard