- 40 g Finely chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon Cocao powder, (Or you could use cocoa powder)
- 130 g pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Agave, Honey or rice malt syrup
- 90 g pecan nuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop almonds & pecans on spd 5 2 bursts of 30sec until finely chopped. remove from bowl
Place the dates, cacao powder and peanut butter into the Blend on Speed 6 for 20 seconds or until mixture resembles a paste.
Add the almonds and pulse on Turbo for 6sec until desired chunkiness is achieved (don’t leave it too long or it will turn into a liquidy mess!!!).
add 2tbs of agave syrup and pulse to mix through. the mixture should be a little sticky and roll easily into balls.
roll into balls
For best results store in an airtight container in the fridge and eat within a week
Accessories you need
I chop my nuts up in bulk and store in the freezer for when I need to use them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen