- 75 grams Unsalted, raw Cashews
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 35 grams Sourgham Flour, or any flour you desire
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter, Made in TM
- 3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 40 grams dark chocolate chips or pieces
- 35 grams GF rice crisp cereal
- 40 grams Diced roasted peanuts
- 3 l Frozen Bananas, Cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 2-3 Balls, to pulse into soft serve
- 2 Balls to crumble on top
Recipe is created for
Process the cashews and oats for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add in the flour, salt, vanilla, maple syrup and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6
Add the chocolate chips, peanuts and rice crisp cereal and mix on reverse speed 4-5 for for 6-8 seconds. (The mixture is quite crumbly but will come together when you shape it)
Roll into balls, lightly wetting fingers if necessary. Store in the fridge or freezer. Makes 12 balls
Now for the delicious Blizzard part...
Place 2 of the balls into TM bowl and pulse a couple of times to make into crumbs. Set aside
Put the frozen banana in the TM bowl with the tablespoon of Peanut butter. Process for about 30 seconds on speed 8. Once the mixture is like a soft serve add the 3 balls and mix on speed 5-6 for 15 seconds or until mixed in.
Scoop into serving glasses and sprinkle with the crushed up peanut butter balls. Enjoy
Chocolate peanut butter balls
Peanut Butter chocolate Crunch Blizzard
This recipe is converted from Oh She Glows recipe blog website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake