- 175 g pure cream
- 100 g Dark cooking chocolate
- 100 g Peanut Butter, (Homemade in your TMX, of course!)
- 75 g golden syrup
- 2 tbsp peanuts, Chopped
8Recipe is created for
Put chocolate in TMX bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8.
Add everything else in to TMX bowl. Cook for 3 minutes at 90º on speed 3.
Let the sauce sit for a couple of minutes to thicken up and then serve it over ice cream (we had the vanilla ice cream from the Everyday Cookbook) and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)