- 3 level tablespoons organic cacoa powder
- 100 g Roasted almonds
- 100 g Roasted Cashews
- 100 g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon Peppermint Oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds, cashews and hazelnuts into TM Bowl and blend on speed 6 until a coarse flour. 2. Add in the dates and cacao powder and blend until the mixture resembles a fine sticky crumb.
3. Add the peppermint oil and mix until well combined. 4. Using your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place into the fridge and set.
Accessories you need
* The more peppermint you put in the stronger the flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.