- 1 Pineapple, Fresh & cut into cubes
- 1 lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Zest of Lime
- 100 grams coconut cream
8h 2minPreparation 8h 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut & freeze fruit on a lined tray. Freeze up to 8 hours.
Place frozen fruit into Thermomix bowl. Insert MC.
Chop Speed 7/ 10 secs
Scrape down sides of bowl
Chop again on Speed 6/10 secs.
Add lime juice, zest & coconut cream.
Whip 1 min/ speed 4
Pine Lime Whip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- DIY Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice
- Sweet Curry