- 250 grams Plain Biscuits (nice, milk arrowroot, or make your own)
- 100 grams butter,soft
- 25 grams Gelatine powder
- 60 grams Boiling water
- 375 grams cream cheese, softened
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 30 grams lemon juice
- 425 gram tin crushed pineapple, drained
- 300 grams cream, whipped
Recipe is created for
1. Add gelatine to boiling water. Stir well and let cool.
2. Drain pineapple in basket.
3. Add biscuits to . Blitz on speed 9 for 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
4. Add butter. Blitz on speed 8 for 30 seconds until soft dough forms.
5. Press into large slice pan or springform tin. Put in refrigerator to harden. Wash bowl out.
6. Add cream cheese and gelatine to . Blitz on speed 9 for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
7. Add sugar, van. essence, lemon juice and sugar and mix on speed 9 for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
8. Add whipped cream and pineapple and mix on , 30 seconds, speed 4.
9. Pour into slice pan or tin and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd