- 500 grams fresh cream
- 500 grams full cream milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 175 grams unsalted raw pistahios
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180C.
Place 100 gms pistachios on oven tray and roast for 5 minutes.
Place the remaining 75 gms of pistachios and all the sugar into TM bowl and pulvarise for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Place 250gms milk into TM bowl and mix for 1 minute at speed 4 to create a green colourd mixture.
Place the rest of the ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Cook for 9 minutes at 80C at speed 4.
Place the mixture into a stainless steel tray and cool down. Then place in freezer for about 4 hours until it is firm but not frozen.
Spoon frozen mixture back into TM bowl. First mix for 20 seconds at speed 9, and then 10 seconds at speed 4.
Place the mixture back into the stainless steel tray and fold the 100 gms roasted pistachio kernals into this mixuture.
Return to the freeze runtil firm, approximately for 3 to 4 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls