- 150 grams Brazil Nuts
- 70 grams Almonds raw
- 150 grams mejool dates (pitted)
- 30 grams Cacao
- 50 grams coconut oil
Add nuts, dates & cacao in bowl
Turbo blitz 5 seconds
Scrape down the bowl
Add melted coconut oil
Mix 5 seconds speed 4
Line a square tin and spread and press with a spoon
Freeze for 30 minutes
Ensure coconut oil is melted.
Use can use any nuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding