- 150 grams Brazil Nuts
- 70 grams Almonds raw
- 150 grams mejool dates (pitted)
- 30 grams Cacao
- 50 grams coconut oil
Add nuts, dates & cacao in bowl
Turbo blitz 5 seconds
Scrape down the bowl
Add melted coconut oil
Mix 5 seconds speed 4
Line a square tin and spread and press with a spoon
Freeze for 30 minutes
Accessories you need
Ensure coconut oil is melted.
Use can use any nuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- Raw caramel slice
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Caramel Pie Slice
- Acai bowl
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Julie's Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding (Gf/Df)