THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 140 g cashew nut, roasted, unsalted
- 100 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 150 g crunchy peanut butter
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Murray river salt
- 2 level tbsp coconut oil
- 4 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 level tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1. Chop cashews in speed 4 for 5 seconds.
2. Add maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
3. Spoon mix into silicon mini cup cake molds (to about 3/4 full).
4. Make chocolate by mixing coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup. Top snickers mixture in molds. (Swirl through or spread to cover).
Peanut allergy? Sub peanut butter for any nut butter. I made cashew butter and subbed it in, it worked well.
Love peanuts? Add crushed peanuts to snickers batter (I found there was enough using crunchy peanut butter).
Original recipe https://wholefoodsimply.com/quick-and-easy-snickers/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry