- 1 package buttercup snap cookies
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon Strawberry Jam, to taste (see recipe EDC)
- raspberry lollies
- Mint leaf lollies
Recipe is created for
Mix cream cheese and jam in TM Bowl for 10-15 secs on Sp 5
Spread mix on cookies and decorate
Accessories you need
~Make sure you make the night before as the biscuits will soften~
Instead of jam you can use lemon butter/curd or cocoa/cacao to flavour.
I thought of these as a quick and easy kids xmas party treat. Have made them many times before with Lemon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread