- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 350 g apple juice, I made fresh with 4 apples
- 1 tbsp gelatine, i used great lakes
- 800 g coconut cream, you can use milk if you want
- 1/3 --- cup of maple syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 1/2 tsp gelatine
roughly chop four apples into quarters (dont peel or core) and add to bowl. add about 5 ice cubes and blitz on speed 10 for 30 seconds. Stop and push it back down the bowl and repeat
then sqeeze through a nut bag. this will give you pretty much 350g of juice (depending on the size of your apples - i used small ones)
you can alternatively use bought apple juice but i wanted to advoid the extra sugars
place raspberries in TM bowl and blitz 5 sec speed 5. add apple juice and cook for 5 minutes 70 degrees speed 2.
meanwhile you can line a non stick loave pan with baking papper or use 8 silcone dariole moulds plus 2 extra larger raminkins
add 1 tbs of gelatine and mix for 30 sec speed 3. Pour evenly in to moulds or lined tin
pop in fridge to set for at least an hour - make sure it is firm before doing next layer
add 800ml of coconut cream (or milk - my coconut cream wasnt a thick one but coconut milk would work as well but wont be as creamy) you can make your own or use canned wither works fine. i would follow quirky jo's recipe for coconut cream if making in and this can be found on her blog
add 2 1/2 tsp of gelatine and mix for 30 sec speed 3. let it sit for 5 minutes
add in maple syrup and then heat mixture for 5 minutes 50 degrees speed 3
pour into moulds or tin on set raspberry layer.
allow to set for at least 2 hours (if not longer)
if can halve this recipe if you like as this does make a lot (but i would halve the raspberry layer )
best to make it first thing in the morning or the night before. Can be made in either tm31 or tm5
Making the apple juice
Vanilla coconut layer
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Carrot wraps (base recipe from TRTLMT) CAN BE DONE IN EITHER MODEL 31 or 5
- Chocolate Molten cakes
- Speculaas Biscuits - in either tm31 or tm5
- Oat Bikkies
- Donna Hay's mango and coconut ice cream bars
- Awesome white chocolate mud cupcakes
- Wholemeal Bread (adapted from RTLMT My Go to Bread Recipe)
- Banana & Caco Brekie Smoothie