- 50-80 grams raw sugar
- 1 Kafir Lime Leaf
- 500 grams Frozen Mixed Berries
- 200 grams coconut cream
4h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar and Kafir Lime Leaf 10 Secs / Speed 9.
Add Frozen Berries and Chop 30 Secs / Speed 9. Scrap down sides of bowl and repeat 2-3 times.
Insert Butterfly, add Coconut Cream and aerate 1 Min / Speed 4.
Pop into Icy Pole molds and allow to freeze minimum 4 hours or overnight.
Accessories you need
Repeating the chopping of the fruit reduces the pips in it, consider this for fussy children!
Inspiration taken from...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Blueberry, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Straps
- Summer in a Glass Fruit Smoothie
- Banana & Calendula Muffins GF DF
- Ev's Energetic Cacao Pops
- Almond Mylk
- Clone of Amazingly Easy Chocolate Fudge - Rocky Road Style
- Coffee Scrolls
- Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney
- Cherry Ripe Amazaballs