- 150 grams sesame seeds
- 50 grams pistachio kernels
- 60 grams Raw Honey, Or agave nectar
- 50 grams raw cacao beans or nibs
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 50 grams Chopped nuts, optional
Place cacao beans into the TM bowl ' mill for 20 secs/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients & blend 30-40 seconds/speed 7 or until well combined.
If you wish to see whole nuts in the halva, add 50 grams roughly chopped and stir 5-10 secs//speed 2-3.
Delicious, incredibly easy, & incredibly healthy treat for sweet tooths, rich in potassium. Each square has approx 44 calories/185kj.
If you don't have cacao you can use cocoa, but reduce the amount by one third. This gives a more bitter sweet rich (& good!) flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread