- 150 grams sesame seeds
- 50 grams pistachio kernels
- 60 grams Raw Honey, Or agave nectar
- 50 grams raw cacao beans or nibs
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 50 grams Chopped nuts, optional
Place cacao beans into the TM bowl ' mill for 20 secs/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients & blend 30-40 seconds/speed 7 or until well combined.
If you wish to see whole nuts in the halva, add 50 grams roughly chopped and stir 5-10 secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2-3.
Delicious, incredibly easy, & incredibly healthy treat for sweet tooths, rich in potassium. Each square has approx 44 calories/185kj.
If you don't have cacao you can use cocoa, but reduce the amount by one third. This gives a more bitter sweet rich (& good!) flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies