- 150g raw almonds or cashews
- 65g chia seeds (any colour)
- 230g pitted dates
- 40g cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
Recipe is created for
1. Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with plastic wrap and set aside
2. Place nuts into clean dry bowl and turbo 2 to 3 times then set aside in another bowl
3. Without cleaning bowl add chia seeds and mill on speed 10 for 15 seconds
4. Add dates and chop on speed 8 for 20 seconds, scrape and repeat for 10 seconds or until a paste forms
5. Add nuts, cacao and vanilla and mix on speed 5 for 15 seconds, scrape sides and repeat for 5 to 10 seconds or until all ingredients are combined.
6. Place the mix into prepared baking dish and flatten until even, pressing down firmly.
7. Cover and refidgerate until cold, cut into squares and store in container with lid in the fridge.
This mixture could also be rolled into little balls to make truffles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard