- 1/2 C cacao powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 C coconut oil
- 1/4 C Maple syrup
- 1/4 C nut or seed butter (almond, cashew, hazelnut, sunflower seeds)
- dried fruit (apricot, craisin, sultana)
- fresh cherries with stalk
Add Melted Coconut oil to TM Bowl
If Coconut Oil is in a solid form due to cooler weather, melt for 60 sec, 50deg Speed 1
Add Maple Syrup, Cacao and Salt and mix for 2 min Speed 3 until no clumps are present.
Spoon 1 to 2 tsp of mixture into petit four cases or mini muffin cases.
Adding Nuts? Spoon ½ tsp almond or seed butter into the centre of each chocolate.
Top each chocolate with 1 more tsp of chocolate mixture. Top with toasted slithered almonds or push a cherry or dried fruit piece into chocolate.
Place in Freezer to set for 15-20min.
Store in fridge or freezer.
Adapted from Dr Andrea Robertson
Photographed & converted by Belinda Mercorella
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd