- 2 Ripe avocados, large, (or 2 cups of flesh from smaller avos)
- 180 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 30 g Coconut sugar or rapadura sugar, (or 2-4 tbsp to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp tamari sauce, (can use soy sauce if not GF)
- 2 tbsp Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- 75 g raw cacao powder
Add remaining ingredients except cacao powder & blend for 1 min, 37C, Sp 6. The slight heat helps to melt & emulsify the coconut oil.
Accessories you need
My daughter used non-stick egg rings as a mould for the dessert in the main picture. This recipe can also be used as a vegan ganache when cold.
Based on this recipe: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRP8yE6GQw
Raw cacao is the best food source of magnesium & this is such a yummy way to eat it! Most people would never guess the ingredients in this rich dessert - don't tell them it's (relatively) healthy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)