- 2 Ripe avocados, large, (or 2 cups of flesh from smaller avos)
- 180 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 30 g Coconut sugar or rapadura sugar, (or 2-4 tbsp to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp tamari sauce, (can use soy sauce if not GF)
- 2 tbsp Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- 75 g raw cacao powder
Add remaining ingredients except cacao powder & blend for 1 min, 37C, Sp 6. The slight heat helps to melt & emulsify the coconut oil.
Accessories you need
My daughter used non-stick egg rings as a mould for the dessert in the main picture. This recipe can also be used as a vegan ganache when cold.
Based on this recipe: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRP8yE6GQw
Raw cacao is the best food source of magnesium & this is such a yummy way to eat it! Most people would never guess the ingredients in this rich dessert - don't tell them it's (relatively) healthy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free