THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g raw almonds
- 30 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 280 g raw cashews
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- 160 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 170 g zucchini, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- Raspberries or strawberries, to serve
LIne a 20cm spring form pan.
Add almonds to bowl and mill 20 sec / speed 9.
Add remainder of base ingredients and mix on sp 4 until combined - about 10-15 seconds.
Pour the mixture into the lined springform pan and press down firmly with your hands. This is the base of your cheesecake. It can stay in the freezer until the filling is ready.
- Add the cashews to the bowl and blend 10 sec / speed 9 or until a fine consistency.
- Add the chopped zucchini, cacao powder,vanilla, salt and maple syrup. Mix for 30 sec / speed 6. Scrape down and mix again for 1 min / sp 6.
- Pour in the coconut oil and mix again, 1 min / speed 6.
- Remove the base from the freezer and pour the filling into the springform tin. Cover with plastic wrap and return to the freezer overnight.
- About an hour before you wish to serve the cheesecake, remove it from the freezer and place it in the fridge.
- Serve with raspberries/strawberries.
I also served this with cream (dairy) as it's very rich! However if you wish to keep it dairy free / vegan you could serve it with some cashew cream too!
The prep time listed takes into consideration freezing time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.