THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams Raw Shelled Pistachios or Raw Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, (Optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond extract, (Optional)
- 50 grams dried cranberries
1. Place dates in mixing bowl & mix 15-20sec/speed7 until forms a thick paste.
2. Add Cocoa, Chia Seeds, Vanilla & Almond extract to mixing bowl & mix 10sec/speed3 or until combined.
3. Add Cranberries & Pistachios/or Almonds to bowl & blend 10-15sec/speed3.
Turn mixure out onto baking paper & roll into balls. Wrap in plastic & chill overnight.
Raw Chocolate, Chia, Cranberry & Pistachio Energy Balls
Accessories you need
Firmly packing together the mixture, then gentle rolling is the easiest way to make these stick together well. Also a little bit of water on your hands can help to bind them together when rolling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge