- 200 g cocoa butter
- 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 80 gram agave syrup
- 100 g Goji Berries
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Melt cocoa butter 37degrees, speed 1 for 20 minutes.
Add agave and vanilla extract and continue cooking 20 minutes, speed 1.
Add cacao powder, mix speed 1, 10 minutes, 37 degrees.
Add 1/2 tsp salt, cook further 10 mins, speed 1, 37 degrees.
Pour into moulds, (I used mini cupcakes) add 6-10 goji berries to each mould.
Set in fridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes