- 40 grams Coconut
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 150 grams oats
- 230 grams Brazil Nuts
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
Mill coconut with cinnamon. 20 seconds speed 8. Set aside.
Mill 50g of the oats 20 seconds speed 8. Set aside.
Chop brazil nuts 5-10 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients including reserved oat flour. Mix on for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Roll into balls and roll in reserved coconut cinnamon mixture.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Banana Bread
- Bread n Butter Pudding W/Jam
- Chocolate Panforte
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- Peanut Butter Slice