- 400 grams fresh dates pitted
- 95 grams Smooth peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 grams puffed brown rice
- 70 unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 100 grams raw organic 70 percent dark chocolate, melted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the dates, peanut butter and vanilla in Thermomix. 1 minute 15 seconds, speed 9.
Place in puffed rice and peanutes. Reverse 30 Seconds, speed 2.
Press mixture into tray 10cmx20cm lined with baking paper
Melt chocolate in Thermomix on 80 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 2.
Pour melted chocolate over the top of the mixture and refridgerate for 30 minutes or until set.
Remove from the tray and slice into pieces using a hot knife.
Accessories you need
Keep refridgerated until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan