- 130 g raw cashews
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 100 g agave or honey
- 130 g strawberries
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean or 2 tsp vanilla extract
Put cashews and coconut into TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on sp8-9, scrapping down sides and repeat if necessary until it has a nut butter consistency.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on sp7-8 for 20 seconds and scrape down sides and repeat if necessary until well combined and is a runny consistency.
Pour into small baking or loaf tray (I line mine with baking paper) and put in the freezer for 3-4 hours to set.
Slice and serve topped with coconut
Accessories you need
You can try subsituting strawberries for other fruit like berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.