- 80 grams fruit, (strawberry, passionfruit used for recipe. Other ideas in tips.)
- 1 tbsp honey, (can use more if prefer very sweet)
- 2 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add fruit pieces. Blitz until liquid consistency.
Add honey and gelatin mix for 20 seconds speed 4, until combined. Scrape down sides to ensure all ingredients are combined.
Let mixture sit for a few minutes
Heat mixture 5 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1.
Pour into moulds immediately (silicon moulds work very well) and place in freezer for 15 minutes until set.
Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is based on the recipe "Fruit Juice Jellies" in Pete Evans book "Healthy Everyday Living". I adapted the recipe to use in my thermomix and am sharing this adaption with other thermomix users.
*Spreading the mixture thinly on a tray instead of in moulds makes awesome "roll ups" for school lunch boxes
**Other fruit ideas include blueberries, raspberries, lemon, orange, kiwi
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Honey mustard chicken