- 1000 g pure pouring cream
- 250 g white sugar
- 100 g glucose syrup
- 10 egg yolks
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped, seeds only
- 2 tbsp Vanilla ess, optional
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into bowl
Cook 12 min / 80°C / sp 3
Transfer to container/tray/sealed heavy duty bag (I used a sealed bag) and freeze until solid. It may seperate - this is OK, I left mine is overnight
cut into chuncks and combine 30sec/speed 7 in 500g batches
Insert butterfly and whisk with MC off, sp 3 / 30sec
Transfer to storage container and keep in freezer
Will be soft after 'churning', freeze before serving.
stir through 'ripple' flavours after placing it back in freezer - salted caramel suace somes to mind!!!This is rich and scoops really well!
Replaces high end icecreams like Sara Lee!
Serve beside sticky date or apple pie in autumn and winter, with your favourtie toppings in Summer/Spring.
Will work well in all TM models.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Melting Moments
- Plum Torte
- Artichoke Dip
- Chocolate Rough Slice
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
- Italian Style Meatloaf with rich porcini sauce
- Pear and Apple Chutney
- MULLED WINE AND PEAR SORBET
- Stir fry Rice Noodles with Chicken and Prawns
- Steamed Prawn and Chicken Dumplings
- Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks
- Chocolate Crackles