- 600 g milk chocolate, Or whatever type you prefer
- 20 g coconut oil
- 70 g dessicated coconut
- 200 g Marshmallow
- 100 g Turkish delight
- 100 Lollies, Red frogs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add chocolate, grate 7 sec sp 8
2. Add coconut oil, melt 3 min 60 deg sp 1
3. Scrape sides 1 min 60 deg sp 1
4. Add desiccated coconut and lollies (add up to 450g of lollies and nuts chopped into small chunks)
5. Combine 30 sec sp 2
6. Line Bundt cake tin (or springform with a strong glass or jar in the centre) with glad wrap and transfer mixture into tin making sure ingredients are well covered with chocolate
7. Refrigerate until solid, turn out and allow to sit at room temperature for 10min before peeling back glad wrap so that it comes away easier
8. Decorate with a drizzle of white chocolate, mint lollies or whatever festive creativities you desire!
Accessories you need
To drizzle white chocolate, melt 100g white chocolate, transfer into small freezer bag, snip the corner off at the very end to make a tiny hole and drizzle away!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls