- 200 grams Dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon Pouring Cream
- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 90 grams dried cranberries
- 125 grams Shortbread Biscuits, broken into pieces
- 200 grams Marshmallow, halved or whole
- 200 grams chocolate chip, milk, or white
- Extra Shredded Coconut, to sprinkle
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with glad bake so it extends approximately 5cm above the top of tin.
Add broken dark chocolate and mill for 8 seconds on speed 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add condensed milk and cream to TM bowl and melt for 3.5 minutes at 50C on speed 3. Check the chocolate after 2.5 minutes - if melted then stop this step.
While chocolate mixutre is melting place remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Let chocolate mixture cool for 5 minutes or so then add to the bowl and gently stir though with a large metal spoon.
Spoon mixutre into prepared tin, sprinkle extra shredded coconut over the top and refridgerate for at least 4 hours.
Cut into small pieces to serve.
Accessories you need
Dried blueberries work well instead of cranberries or you could chop up red snakes or raspberry lollies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge