- 200 grams Dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon Pouring Cream
- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 90 grams dried cranberries
- 125 grams Shortbread Biscuits, broken into pieces
- 200 grams Marshmallow, halved or whole
- 200 grams chocolate chip, milk, or white
- Extra Shredded Coconut, to sprinkle
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 20cm square cake tin with glad bake so it extends approximately 5cm above the top of tin.
Add broken dark chocolate and mill for 8 seconds on speed 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add condensed milk and cream to TM bowl and melt for 3.5 minutes at 50C on speed 3. Check the chocolate after 2.5 minutes - if melted then stop this step.
While chocolate mixutre is melting place remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Let chocolate mixture cool for 5 minutes or so then add to the bowl and gently stir though with a large metal spoon.
Spoon mixutre into prepared tin, sprinkle extra shredded coconut over the top and refridgerate for at least 4 hours.
Cut into small pieces to serve.
Dried blueberries work well instead of cranberries or you could chop up red snakes or raspberry lollies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake