- 250 g Roasted Hazelnuts, skin off
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 250 g Nutella, or make your own EDC pg 49
- 250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Set aside 40 hazelnuts.
Place remaining hazelnuts into TM bowl and chop using Turbo 3-4times.
Add cocoa and mix Speed 3, 5-10 seconds
Add Nutella and mix 15 seconds, speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then mix 8 seconds, speed 2.
Tip into a bowl and stir through gently with the spatula. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Roll into balls smaller than walnut size. Press a whole hazelnut onto the top of each ball then place back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Place the chocolate into a clean dry TM bowl. Grate 5 seconds, speed 7.
Melt 2-3 minutes 50C speed 2 or until completely melted, scraping down the sides halfway through. Pour into a small bowl.
Dip the bottom of a ball in the melted chocolate. Place the ball onto a fork and pour a spoonful of melted chocolate over the top, completely covering the ball.
Place the ball onto a tray lined with baking paper. Once all the balls are covered, place into the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
Once the balls have hardened, wrap each ball in a piece of aluminium foil 10cmx10cm.
Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Rosa has translated and tweaked this recipe from the Italian recipe community.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- nutella custard
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Nutella Stuffed Choc Chip Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Banana coconut and nutella bread
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella chocolate mousse