- 250 g Roasted Hazelnuts, skin off
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 250 g Nutella, or make your own EDC pg 49
- 250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Set aside 40 hazelnuts.
Place remaining hazelnuts into TM bowl and chop using Turbo 3-4 times.
Add cocoa and mix Speed 3, 5-10 seconds
Add Nutella and mix 15 seconds, speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then mix 8 seconds, speed 2.
Tip into a bowl and stir through gently with the spatula. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Roll into balls smaller than walnut size. Press a whole hazelnut onto the top of each ball then place back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Place the chocolate into a clean dry TM bowl. Grate 5 seconds, speed 7.
Melt 2-3 minutes 50C speed 2 or until completely melted, scraping down the sides halfway through. Pour into a small bowl.
Dip the bottom of a ball in the melted chocolate. Place the ball onto a fork and pour a spoonful of melted chocolate over the top, completely covering the ball.
Place the ball onto a tray lined with baking paper. Once all the balls are covered, place into the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
Once the balls have hardened, wrap each ball in a piece of aluminium foil 10cmx10cm.
Store in the fridge.
Rosa has translated and tweaked this recipe from the Italian recipe community.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Banana coconut and nutella bread
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chocolate speckled roulade
- Nutella Mini Donuts
- Variation Nutella Brioche (more printer friendly)