- 1 package Coffee biscuits (or other plain sweet biscuit)
- 60 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 20 grams Cocoa or Cacao
- 100 grams coconut, dessicated
- 40 grams dark rum
- 1 can Sweet Condensed Milk, 395g
8Recipe is created for
Place half the biscuits in the TM bowl. Crush for 2 -3 seconds on Speed 9. Set aside in a separate bowl.
Repeat Step 1 with the balance of the biscuits.
Add the almonds to the TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on Speed 7. Add to biscuit crumbs.
Add the dried apricots to the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 7.
Add biscuit crumb mix and all dry ingredients to the TM bowl. Mix for 3 seconds on Speed 4 to bring together.
Add rum and condensed milk to dry ingredients and mix for 8 seconds on Speed 6
Accessories you need
I find it easier to refrigerate the mixture for about half an hour before rolling into balls. I also wet my hands as it makes it easier to roll the mix. You can vary the fruit or nuts added to the mix or you may wish to leave out the rum. Young children don't seem to like the taste of rum (all the more for the big people)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)