- 80 g Butter
- 200 g plain sweet biscuits, (I used Scotch Finger)
- 500 g cream cheese
- 400 g Tin condensed Milk
- 200 g Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 tsp Gelatine powder
- 50 g Boiling water
- handful of white choc buttons
- handful of dark or milk choc buttons
Recipe is created for
Snap biscuits in half and add to bowl with butter and mix for 15 seconds speed 6 or until biscuit comes together.
Press biscuit mix into a greased and lined springform cheesecake tin and place in fridge to cool and set.
Mix gelatine powder with 1/2 MC of boiling water in your MC with a spoon until dissolved, then set aside and allow to cool.
Add cream cheese & condensed milk to bowl and mix 20-25 seconds speed 4 using your butterfly
Add cooled gelatine liquid to cheescake mixture in bowl and mix speed 3 for 5 seconds
Pour 1/3 of cheesecake mixture onto cooled biscuit base
Spoon big dollops of salted caramel sauce on top of the cheesecake mixture in a circle around the outside of the tin, start at 12 o'clock, then 6 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock etc until you have as much as you like
Using your spatula, very gently swirl the caramel through the cheesecake mixture, the more you mix it the less you will taste and the less you will see when you slice the cheesecake.
Pour remaining cheesecake mixture on top and smooth and flatten out the top
Just before cheesecake is completely set, pour the chocolate over the top and gently press it into the cheesecake then put back in fridge until completely set
I let my cheesecake set overnight, it takes about 2 hrs to set during the day in the fridge.
Salted caramel sauce recipe on my profile as well for you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream