- 210 g Dates, seeded
- 260 g Boiling water
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 60 g Butter
- 140 g SR Flour, or Plain with 1 tsp of baking powder
- 100 g brown sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 300 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 20cm square tin or a muffin tray.
2. Combine dates, boiling water and soda in . Let stand for 5 minutes
3. Add butter to mixture and process on speed 6 - 7 for 10 seconds until dates are chopped.
4. Scrape down and add flour and and process on speed 4 - 5 for 5 seconds at a time until combined.
5. Pour into prepared tin or large muffin cups. (Makes 9 large muffins)
6. Bake for 15 - 17 minutes in a moderate oven for muffins and 20 - 25 for larger tin. Stand for 5 minutes before turning out.
Place all into TM bowl and cook on 80C, speed 1 for 2 minutes until butter has melted.
Cook for another 10 minutes, speed 4-5 on Varoma to thicken.
Sticky Date Pudding
I don't think it needs suagr but if you want you can 60g or to taste during step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake